Volvo has long been at the forefront of safety research, introducing the first three-point seat belt, as well as padded dashboards, front and rear energy-resistant crumple zones, childproof locks, collapsible steering columns, and rear-facing child seats. Today, Volvo vehicles also offer generous amounts of style and performance. If your Volvo needs repairs, we can help you return to the road with your vehicles performance and safety intact.
At DJ Auto Collision, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Volvo can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in North Miami Beach to repair your Volvo:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Volvo dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Volvo dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Volvo repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in North Miami Beach charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in North Miami Beach, DJ Auto Collision is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Volvo repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Volvo and your peace of mind!